Within the EU ENPARD-supported project ‘Keda LEADER’, CENN, the Institute for Democracy (IoD) and the Local Action Group (LAG), are launching a grants competition: ‘New Challenges - New Opportunities’ designed to respond quickly to the new challenges facing Georgia as a result of the "COVID-19" pandemic caused by the spread of the coronavirus.
The grants competition starts on March 27 and will end on April 13 at 18:00.
The priority areas of the grants competition include:
- Promotion of online formal and non-formal education
- Increase public awareness, including on virus safety rules
- Promoting the involvement of vulnerable groups in public life
- Improving access to services
- Supporting capacity building of health care professionals
Initiatives should be connected to the Keda municipality.
Maximum grant amount: EUR 3,000 equivalent in GEL.
The following entities are eligible to apply for the competition:
- A public or private legal entity, including educational institutions
- Civil society representatives, including initiative groups
- Local Government and Governance Bodies
Applicants may submit only one application for the grant competition.
All documents to complete the application are available in the Georgian language on the following link: https://bit.ly/2wGctDs
Applications can only be submitted in Georgian.
The deadline for submission of applications is April 13, 2020, 18:00.
Late or inappropriate applications will not be considered.
In case of any additional questions about above mentioned grant competition, please contact the Chair of the Keda LAG, Giorgi Abuladze, +995 577 17 37 06